We are pleased to offer the following specials at our Wright Cottage Court in Kill Devil Hills. The specials below are not valid for any holiday or special event stay and are valid only on the cottages listed. One discount is allowed per reservation and normal deposit/cancellation policies apply. That information can be found on our website under the ‘Reserve Info’ button. These specials are a limited time offer and may end at any time. To make reservations, call: (252) 441-7331 anytime.
Fall Cottage Savings
November & December 2017
Enjoy our special fall savings on the following rentals with a 2 or more night stay for November and December excluding any holiday/special event stay:
- 4 BR oceanfront cottage 172 or 6 BR oceanside cottage 280 for $179 + tax/night
- 2 BR oceanfront cottages 171 or 271 or 3 BR oceanfront cottage 238 for $135 + tax/night
- 3 BR oceanfront cottage 138, 182 or 282 for $159 + tax/night
- 3 BR streetside cottage 148 for $127 + tax/night
- 3 BR oceanside cottages 161, 163, 165, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269 or 270 for $115 + tax/night
Half of the total amount will be due upon making your reservation and guests would have a week prior to arrival to cancel without penalty. Special rates are not valid on existing reservations. To reserve, please call (252) 441-7331 and mention this special.
Hatteras Tours | Your Guide to the Outer Banks
Danny Couch | Hatteras Tours
During your Outer Banks stay with us, why not take a guided tour of Hatteras and Ocracoke Island with a knowledgeable, entertaining and informative guide? Danny Couch of Hatteras Tours normally conducts tours of these islands on Thursday though other days may also be available. He’ll pick you up from our hotel and return you before dinner time! As part of the tour you’ll have lunch on your own at famous Howard’s Pub on Ocracoke Island.
You’ll travel in comfort in his air-conditioned bus with priority loading on the ferry over to Ocracoke. You’ll learn such interesting things such as:
- The initial SOS from the Titanic was received on Hatteras Island
- Blackbeard actually endeared himself to the Outer Bankers
- The very first radio transmission occurred on the Outer Banks
- How the Outer Banks were formed and many other things!
Danny will give insights that only a lifelong resident of Hatteras Island can provide. Call him at (252) 475-4477 for more information and rates or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outer Banks Marina | Wanchese
If you are looking for some fishing fun or family fun while on your Outer Banks getaway, check out our friends on the “Wild Card.” They offer Inshore or Offshore trips as well as make up trips if needed as well. Check them out here or give Capt. Smith a call at (252) 402-5800.